1. Engineering and Design
To get started, you’ll provide us with a product sample, specs and drawings. Our in-house engineers, following our ISO-certified design process, will take care of the rest.
We can also deliver drawings, 3-D renderings, material specs and documentation for you to keep on file, saving your engineering department time and money.
2. Prototyping and Testing
Next, we’ll create a prototype of your design and put it through the wringer. Not only does it need to hold up, look good and conform to all specifications, you need to like it, too. Otherwise, it’s back to the drawing board.
When possible, we’ll hand-deliver our sample and walk you through the concept so we’re completely clear on your feedback.
3. Warehousing, Supply Chain and Delivery
With your approval, we’re ready to begin the production of your packaging. But our services don’t stop there: We also provide any vendor-managed inventory services you need. Save time, streamline your process and reduce inventory space with these options:
- JIT delivery – servicing the greater Cleveland and Pittsburgh areas
- Warehousing – let us store your packaging or product inventory.
- Packaging and assembly – we’ll pack your products and ship them to your location.
- Kitting – order one part number and we’ll send it all to you.
Reduce storage space and costs, minimize lead time, and free up cash flow with a complete vendor-managed inventory service. Do it all with just one vendor – M-Line.